Walking Dead Cruise NCL Pearl

Rede411

I'm booked!!!! My booking date was 7-7 at 12noon.

I keep looking just out of curiosity, & there are a few categories already sold out, especially the least expensive interiors!

Here's the link if you want to check for yourself:

http://www.walkerstalkercruise.com/prices/

I know this is crazy expensive for a weekend cruise, but I am SOOO looking forward to it!

I am fortunate that I don't have to pay airfare to get there!

Sixthman has the best customer service, so if you have questions, call or online chat with them.

One thing to know, if you want a particular occupancy on a particular floor and it's not showing in the availability, ask. I've had them adjust a quad occupancy cabin to a triple for me with no issues. Unlike the cruise line, their system has each cabin in a particular occupancy "bucket" rather than each room being available to be booked for different numbers of passengers.

Has anyone done a chartered cruise before? Do they still have shows by the ship's cast? Or is it mainly panels and such? Thanks!!

There will be NONE of the typical cruise entertainment.

Sixthman should release a schedule of daily activities and events a few weeks prior to sailing so you can plan ahead if you wish. You can also take a look at the websites for other cruises of their to get an idea of what to expect. None are currently posted, however, as their next batch of sailings doesn't start until late October.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...