Review: Solstice Alaska Sailing 6/19/2015

Peppyrmynt

There are special help group meetings for 'Cruise addicts'. Unfortunately they are all on board a ship.:p

Ha! I decided the only way to learn how to use the services available on a ship is to cruise more often! We're trying our first Caribbean in 219 days. Still too many for my taste, but a lot fewer than there were between our Mediterranean cruise and this one to Alaska!

I'll be looking for one of those group meetings on the Reflection. I hope the meeting is in the Martini Bar...

Yet another thing I learned on this trip, it is better to stay economy on the way *to* the cruise, and go home as first class as possible. Going from the ship to a "low end" airport hotel in one day was too shocking to the system!

Ha! I decided the only way to learn how to use the services available on a ship is to cruise more often! We're trying our first Caribbean in 219 days. Still too many for my taste, but a lot fewer than there were between our Mediterranean cruise and this one to Alaska!

I'll be looking for one of those group meetings on the Reflection. I hope the meeting is in the Martini Bar...

Yet another thing I learned on this trip, it is better to stay economy on the way *to* the cruise, and go home as first class as possible. Going from the ship to a "low end" airport hotel in one day was too shocking to the system!

The good news is that the meetings are all over the ship in various group sizes and most of them are by a bar. :D

I agree about getting off the ship and getting a dose of reality. One time I was sitting at home on the lounge and no one came to take my drink order.:eek:

The good news is that the meetings are all over the ship in various group sizes and most of them are by a bar. :D

I agree about getting off the ship and getting a dose of reality. One time I was sitting at home on the lounge and no one came to take my drink order.:eek:

Ahhh...your drink order? Nobody came and took my food order:eek::D;):)

Ahhh...your drink order? Nobody came and took my food order:eek::D;):)

It is tragic, the bed is not made, the toilet paper is all ripped unevenly (no triangular point), no food orders or drink orders taken and the entertainment here is a rather poor imitation of Cats as they do not sing.:(