3rd Times the charm. Pearl to Alaska 6/21 review with pictures

FraudBroad

Enjoyed reading your review, our previous trip to Alaska was on the Star in AMay 2010 and we had fabulous weather. The day we were in Juneau it was in the 70's. I am so worried about the weather for our September trip, but hoping it turns out pretty good. I expect cool or colder, just hope not much rain.

We previously sailed on the Pearl, though it was a Caribbean cruise. Just wish we had been able to do a suite as we had done on the Star (we got a great upsell). Not counting on that this time though. Balconies are even way out of our reach. Will miss those breakfasts at Cagney's.

Enjoyed reading your review, our previous trip to Alaska was on the Star in AMay 2010 and we had fabulous weather. The day we were in Juneau it was in the 70's. I am so worried about the weather for our September trip, but hoping it turns out pretty good. I expect cool or colder, just hope not much rain.

We previously sailed on the Pearl, though it was a Caribbean cruise. Just wish we had been able to do a suite as we had done on the Star (we got a great upsell). Not counting on that this time though. Balconies are even way out of our reach. Will miss those breakfasts at Cagney's.

Keep checking the prices after final payment. I paid for an outside obstructed. I sailed in a mini suite. By the time we sailed the balconies were going for less than what we'd paid for the outside obstructed!!! ...as the prices go down call and ask for the upgrade...the worse they can say is no!!!