FTTF are now available!

kpowaza

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest looking at the FAQ link I provided - it shows all the benefits. There are other benefits besides early tenders - it basically gives you some of the diamond/platinum benefits. However, since it's not available on the European cruises, for me its a moot point.

I suggest looking at the FAQ link I provided - it shows all the benefits. There are other benefits besides early tenders - it basically gives you some of the diamond/platinum benefits. However, since it's not available on the European cruises, for me its a moot point.

I just never really "got" the whole FTTF thing, but that's just me. For tenders I can see where it might be more convenient, but most of the other stuff never really affected us.

Last cruise our companions had FTTF and to be honest, we boarded at the same time and our luggage came at basically the same time. Since we do YTD, it didn't affect dining either.

Everyone has their preferences though and some may really enjoy the FTTF.

Besides tendering (which Europe won't be doing), I was interested in having the cabin available right away. There are several cruises that we waited hours with our carry-on luggage. Priority check would be nice. However my last couple cruises were out of port Canaveral, and they seem to know what they are doing there. As you said, everyone has their preferences.

Besides tendering (which Europe won't be doing), I was interested in having the cabin available right away. There are several cruises that we waited hours with our carry-on luggage. Priority check would be nice. However my last couple cruises were out of port Canaveral, and they seem to know what they are doing there. As you said, everyone has their preferences.

I am on the May 24th sailing out of Athens and hopefully, since the sailaway is late (7:00 pm) there won't be any issues with boarding and/or cabin availability. Fingers crossed!!

Our plan is to simply check all of our luggage through (carryon included) and then head back out to enjoy Piraeus! Having done a little research it appears to be a great little area!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

I am on the May 24th sailing out of Athens and hopefully, since the sailaway is late (7:00 pm) there won't be any issues with boarding and/or cabin availability. Fingers crossed!!

Our plan is to simply check all of our luggage through (carryon included) and then head back out to enjoy Piraeus! Having done a little research it appears to be a great little area!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

We are boarding in Barcelona and I have read that they are really efficient and so not having FTTF in Europe doesn't seem to be an issue. I've never used it in the US though either and I have been out of Miami twice :eek: with no specific delays or issues.

We are boarding in Barcelona and I have read that they are really efficient and so not having FTTF in Europe doesn't seem to be an issue. I've never used it in the US though either and I have been out of Miami twice :eek: with no specific delays or issues.

We had no issues boarding or disembarking in Barcelona in 2013.

Since we can drive to the Port of Miami we usually try to get there between 11-12 and have never had a problem boarding. I am sure they get backed up during peak times, but we are fortunate in that we can pretty much choose when we get there as opposed to folks who are flying in.

• 3 months later...
I just purchased a FTTF for my November 5th cruise out of NY! Can't wait:)

Is it correct you purchased FTTF over a year out?

I'm booked for March 2017 (booked yesterday) but don't see it as an option yet.

I hope I do soon, since I become quite obsessive about it LOL

While in Europe taking the Sunshine Inaugural Cruise, there were no FTTF, Priority for Suites or Platinum. No saying this there was an additional lines to speed check in (not very much of help). After this you were driven to the boarding line, along with everyone else. You then waited in a "Giant" line to board. This is just my experience and we were in a suite and Platinum.

While in Europe taking the Sunshine Inaugural Cruise, there were no FTTF, Priority for Suites or Platinum. No saying this there was an additional lines to speed check in (not very much of help). After this you were driven to the boarding line, along with everyone else. You then waited in a "Giant" line to board. This is just my experience and we were in a suite and Platinum.

I sure hope someone can confirm this. We're Platinum and have always had priority check in. Why does our boarding pass for Athens then say Priority?

When we cruised from Venice there was a priority line, I don't know if only for platinum and above or if there was fttf available but I'm very sure that there were 2 lines. One priority and one "normal"

Höre niemals auf zu träumen..