steak house menu question,

Onion soup

Grilled portobello mushroom

filet or lamb

creamed spinach

wasabi mashed potatoes

ice cream and sherbet or cheese plate

I'm actually not a fan of most of the steakhouse's desserts. They're either too rich, too sweet, or too big. By that point, I'm usually pretty stuffed, so I usually just get the ice cream and sherbet selection (they bring 1 small scoop of each flavor).

Edited by ldlewis45

Anyone have an opinion on the Maine Lobster Ravioli?

Sounds like it might be good, but I'm not sure.

My husband had the lobster ravioli when we were on the Miracle last year, and he enjoyed it, but the portion was waaay too small for him. I think there were only 3 ravioli total, and he left the steakhouse still hungry.

If you have a larger appetite, I would go with something else or order more filling appetizers/sides.

Here's a link to a review I did on the Legend Steakhouse:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1764555&highlight=steakhouse

The short version is, I would highly recommend the Spice Rubbed Ribeye and Chocolate Sampler. There are pics of the menu in the review. Although the review is 2 years old, the main menu has not changed.

Edited by 8esther8

I've only been once' date=' but I had the Spice Rubbed Ribeye, and it was amazing. I usually like to try new things when I go somewhere I've already been, but I don't know if I would be able to order anything else.[/quote']

The one time I ordered it was very fatty and afterward sorry I didnt send it back.

Only time I have ever finished one of their steaks and that is only because it was half fat.

The one time I ordered it was very fatty and afterward sorry I didnt send it back.

Only time I have ever finished one of their steaks and that is only because it was half fat.

As Ribeye is the same cut of beef as Prime Rib, it can tends torwards a high fat content, when is why many die-hard Rib Eye fans love them - for the flavor the fat lends to the grilled beef. The NY Strip can be done in the Spice Rub as an alternative and is usually much less fatty.

As Ribeye is the same cut of beef as Prime Rib, it can tends torwards a high fat content, when is why many die-hard Rib Eye fans love them - for the flavor the fat lends to the grilled beef. The NY Strip can be done in the Spice Rub as an alternative and is usually much less fatty.

There is fat and than there is fat. That steak seemed like it was half fat.

Also room was rather dark and hard to see what I was eating.

Lately my steak of choice is the NY strip nice flavor and not much fat.

Complaining that a ribeye is fatty is like saying s dessert is too sweet. It's supposed to be fatty.

Beef Carpocio and the Lamb. Although the last time the lamb was really tough. I sent it back and they gave me a steak. I did order the Lamb in the MDR one night and it was really good.

tigercat

Just curious......can you order more than one entree/appetizer at the Steak House like you can in the MD?

Some people have reported having luck getting a second app.

But another entrée is going to cost an additional $20, might be $25 now. Either way...it's not free.