British Isles 12 night laundry offer?

Flo71

Anyone know if there is likely to be a laundry offer for a 12 night British Isles cruise?

I am lowly gold level and have no intention of doing any of my own washing and ironing on my cruise :D I was hoping there might be an offer half way through the cruise.

Thanks

They'll do it; it's expensive...I didn't see a laundry offer in the patter (the $15 bag or whatever like they used to do) but to be honest; we're elite so I didn't look. But, fair warning----Royal must be a ship that boils the laundry because they returned several pairs of baby sized cotton socks that used to fit my size 10 feet. Fortunately, being between sizes, the pants I sent were a size too big so I was able to stretch them out to now be my smallest pair. And so on. No compensation was offered for my ruined clothes...yet...

I'd do my own laundry... and did after that.

We haven't had this problem on other ships.

We were on the May 9th sailing of the Royal and did a ten night road trip prior to boarding....lots of laundry to do. One of the first things we did was laundry. Personally, I prefer to do my own and control the brand of detergent and the water temp. DH did send out a couple pair of jeans - to use up the OBC's - they came back without issue - he did specify cool water on the laundry slip. No, I never saw any laundry specials.

Darcy

Was on the April 25 and May 9 sailings. Never saw any laundry specials. We did our own. No issues and our clothes did not shrink ;) We did bring our own detergent and dryer sheets (packed a small plastic container with some "pod" detergents and also a ziplock bag with the dryer sheets.