Which hotels near Port Canaveral have airport and port shuttles?

Jeafl

Since the airport in Orlando is about a 50 minute drive from the port I suspect the answer is NONE. Some hotels may offer a package, but they are just building the cost of a shuttle from the airport (typically $25+ per person) into the rate.

IMHO you are better off arranging your own transportation - and pre-cruise a one-way rental car (MCO to PC) is your best bet: go where you want and stay where you want on your schedule. All of the major agencies (Hertz, Avis, Budget, etc.) have an office in PC or nearby Cocoa Beach and offer free shuttles to the port.

If you prefer to let others do the driving check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Travelynx or, for private car transfers, Executive VIP

Thanks for your help. I didn't realize the port was that far from the Airport. We have an 11:55 am flight home from Orlando after the cruise. I hope we make it.

Google maps will show you the distance between the Orlando Airport and Port Canaveral. ;)

For an 11:55 flight you need to be at MCO by about 10:30 (earlier is better - TSA can be chaos with all of the tourists coming/going :(). With about an hour drive from PC that translates into off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs/immigration NLT 9:15 -- then you get to load up into your limo/shuttle/cruise transfer bus.

Good luck! :)