What are your favorite dinners items from the new menu?

MaiTaiMary

We sail in February on the Freedom for a 5 day and I would like to get a peek at the new menus. Can anyone post a link?? I've been in touch with zydocruiser and he doesn't have them yet. And I looked on John Heald's page and couldn't find them. Help, please!

The kale tart tenderloin appetizer was delicious. The Nutella dessert was very good. I also loved the calamari. DH liked the flatbreads.

Dd really loved the veggie dishes, including Indian choices, and the sides such as succotash.

We did not expect to like the new menu but turned out loving it. I got a seafood dish every night and loved them all. Mahi with plantains, sea bass and tilapia extremely good.

The spaghetti carbonara is from old menu but it was just as good. I normally get it as a starter.

Whole family very pleased with new menu.

The kale tart tenderloin appetizer was delicious. The Nutella dessert was very good. I also loved the calamari. DH liked the flatbreads.

Dd really loved the veggie dishes, including Indian choices, and the sides such as succotash.

We did not expect to like the new menu but turned out loving it. I got a seafood dish every night and loved them all. Mahi with plantains, sea bass and tilapia extremely good.

The spaghetti carbonara is from old menu but it was just as good. I normally get it as a starter.

Whole family very pleased with new menu.

i really enjoyed the variety of the fish items too. I also really like the options for the Ports of Call part of the menu. I think the new menu is great. I like it better than the old ones now that it has the cold fruit soups back again. Can't do without those!:D

Eh, everyone is different. On the last two menus there were always nights I couldn't find an entree I wanted to eat, so it is no surprise that there are nights on this menu that I also can't find something I want to eat. The surprise on these menus is there are days I can't find an appetizer I want to eat either. And even on days that something SOUNDED good, didn't mean it was going to taste good. I don't eat fish, pork, or any young animals (veal, lamb, etc). I'm really picky about beef and rarely eat cheese. I usually find chicken boring. It makes Carnival's menu very limiting. At home I eat more ethnic food; Carnival seems very "American standard". I am so thankful for the Indian entree, but there is only so many nights I want to eat that.

No biggie, that's what pizza and room service is for.

Yeah, but the poster was talking about people complaining there's noting on the AT menu they liked but they loved the old menus, not people who are just really picky in general. Your list of stuff you don't eat is so vast that I can't imagine much could keep you happy. I hope that someone (like you) who is really picky in general understands that menus are crafted for the general public and can only have so much stuff and that the issue is more "I'm really picky" than "There's nothing to eat!"

I can find plenty to eat at lunch/dinner, but there's usually only 1-2 things I can eat at breakfast (not brunch - brunch is fine) because I hate eggs, I don't want anything too sweet, I hate ham, I don't really like meat in the morning, etc...basically breakfast food is not my cuppa. But I don't criticize a breakfast menu for that!

Edited by berrieh

• 1 month later...

Some of my favorites are the pasta/italian dishes:

ziti in cheese sauce with ham and peas

pasta with mushroom cream sauce

ravioli with creamy tomato sauce

veal parmesan with spaghetti in tomato sauce

The port day chicken selections were very good.

Beef Wellington was another good entree

The grilled pork chops on the everyday menu are good too.

For dessert, the smores parfait was very good.

Edited by JohnSpo

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed the day with Beef wellington and Bitter & blanc on the 8 day breeze

Magic!

I fear the B&B won't be on the 7 day menus on our Magic cruise. It was in the middle of the week.

the chilled fruit soups have always been interesting and worth a try

I enjoyed the day with Beef wellington and Bitter & blanc on the 8 day breeze

Magic!

I fear the B&B won't be on the 7 day menus on our Magic cruise. It was in the middle of the week.

the chilled fruit soups have always been interesting and worth a try

Has anyone who's had the 7 day AT menu know if the bitter & Blanc and/or beef Wellington is on the menu?

• 1 month later...
Some of my favorites are the pasta/italian dishes:

ziti in cheese sauce with ham and peas

pasta with mushroom cream sauce

ravioli with creamy tomato sauce

veal parmesan with spaghetti in tomato sauce

The port day chicken selections were very good.

Beef Wellington was another good entree

The grilled pork chops on the everyday menu are good too.

For dessert, the smores parfait was very good.

These sound delicious!:D