Scenic laundry concierge

condor

Interesting in that Scenic's brochures all indicate that some Rhone cruises go south to north. They put an asterisk by these. In our case, it was very fortunate that I looked at the new 2016 schedule and saw that asterisk on our cruise and contacted our TA in a panic. As it turned out, Scenic had not processed our down payment on our CC and had cancelled us out of the cruise!! And no one notified us or the TA. Luckily, our chosen cabin was still available and now all is well (except for my nerves)

Interesting in that Scenic's brochures all indicate that some Rhone cruises go south to north. They put an asterisk by these. In our case, it was very fortunate that I looked at the new 2016 schedule and saw that asterisk on our cruise and contacted our TA in a panic. As it turned out, Scenic had not processed our down payment on our CC and had cancelled us out of the cruise!! And no one notified us or the TA. Luckily, our chosen cabin was still available and now all is well (except for my nerves)

OMG that could have been a disaster! Thank god you checked....

Hi just got home and checked the 2016 UK brochure the 13 day is only one way but the 8 day is both ways I expect because they now have two ships on the Saone & Rhone, sorry for my senior moment. So glad you have your preferred direction now, it's a lovely part of the world the locals are great so is the food and the wine, not necessarily in that order.

CA

I have no idea how/why Sceni didn't process the down payment on our credit card and can't fathom that I didn't notice the omission. They even sent us the "Booking Advice" showing our deposit and our confirmed status on the cruise. But then somewhere down the road they canceled us out, and no one at Scenic can explain how, when, or by whom. Our TA said she's never seen such a mess, and that she'd never known a cruise company do something like this. (I triple checked our credit card activity, and sure enough, the $1000 down payment was never processed by Scenic). I probably won't rest easy until we step foot on that boat in May!