Tracey Arm Catamaran question

blindhrtd

We are sailing out on the NCL Jewel in two weeks (yay!) and I am still trying to convince DH that this excursion is worth it. It's killing me not to have this booked already. He wants to know if there are restrooms on the Catamaran? I told him it is a 5 hour tour with all ages, so I am pretty sure there must be, but he wanted me to ask.

Thanks in advance!

Yes there are restrooms on board. I don't get the "convincing" element? Why not just go yourself? Especially if someone is uninterested, it's a waste of money, that could be enjoyed elsewhere, and never mind the damper on your enjoyment.

Budget Queen, he will enjoy himself once he goes on the excursion. You would think after 15 years of me planning our trips, he would trust my judgment lol. I can almost guarantee he will thank me for "convincing" him. :)

We've booked everything else, but this one is hanging out there. I am a planner and want to have everything settled.

They even serve drinks on the boat and have snacks to buy! when we took the trip June 23, we asked the ladies if we could get a piece of glacier ice out of the water to look at, they said no problem, they grabbed a net pulled a piece out of the water washed it off and made Glacierita (margarita) for anyone that wanted one ($). I don't drink so I just had a diet coke on the glacier rocks. The Jewel was late getting to the glacier so we got an extra hour to sit in front of the glacier watching it calve, seals and their new born pups and Mountain goats on the mountain behind us.

Edited by spotfish

Yes there are restrooms on board. I don't get the "convincing" element? Why not just go yourself? Especially if someone is uninterested, it's a waste of money, that could be enjoyed elsewhere, and never mind the damper on your enjoyment.

Budget has this exactly right! GO! Go by yourself for all the reasons she states. This is a really nice experience. My sister and I did it in the pouring rain off a HAL ship a couple of years ago. We spent most of the tour out on deck (We had rain suits on.), but there was a lovely cabin with "fog" free windows and comfortable seating inside. We say a bear, eagles, calving glaciers and a beautiful water fall. GO!

Edited by Lazy K