Tours from docks for VN, Cambodia, Brunei

jacketwatch

Hello guys: We are scheduled to be on the Sapphire Princess for a cruise out of Singapore 2/24/16. Can you get private tours from local operators at the docks for Brunei, HCMC, Nha Trang and Sihanoukville? We prefer private and want to tailor it our selves.

Thank you. Larry

Hello guys: We are scheduled to be on the Sapphire Princess for a cruise out of Singapore 2/24/16. Can you get private tours from local operators at the docks for Brunei, HCMC, Nha Trang and Sihanoukville? We prefer private and want to tailor it our selves.

Thank you. Larry

We used Zoom for Saigon. Very pleased. Just want to say he is very strong in providing info. especially on VN war and politics or society whose some parts you will find in a contrast with what you hear from guides in North VN. He always says, you are not here in VN everyday; so, listen to me, to them in the War Remnants museum and then, back home, draw out your conclusion.

I prefer to prebook tours after researching online.

I also used Zoom in Saigon and highly recommend his professional service.

In Brunei I used and recommend Intrepid tours http://www.bruneibay.net/bruneicruiseships/index.html/.

I've found that with both these tour operators, tours can be customised to your preferences.

Edited by Melba51

For Sihanoukville, contact the Don Bosco Hotel School

http://donboscohotelschool.com

They provided a van and guide for 12 of us off Nautica. Tour includes many of the same sites as the ships tours plus a delicious lunch at the school. Highly recommended. Sihanoukville is in an impoverished area of an impoverished country. You mustn't expect luxury.

I will use Zoom for my friends this August. Good first impression is he replies promtly, just after 2 minutes, giving me sense of safety, and all details come right in the day.

His website and facebook have lots of photos on places of interest and daily life in Vietnam. For Xmas and Tet lunar new year in VN he posted hundreds of photos in which those on flowers I really appreciate.

Edited by Calisense

• 1 month later...
I prefer to prebook tours after researching online.

I also used Zoom in Saigon and highly recommend his professional service.

In Brunei I used and recommend Intrepid tours http://www.bruneibay.net/bruneicruiseships/index.html/.

I've found that with both these tour operators, tours can be customised to your preferences.

Just on recent history and on VN war history Zoom can tell you every year's events and months, dates of the events.