Enchantment RCL - Inside cabins

did you try and RESOLVE the issue of a 'dirty' room with housekeeping and then escalate it up to the staff at Guest services if necessary?

when EN was sailing out of Baltimore on the 6-8 day itineraries she was in great shape, with a friendly, efficient crew

NONE of them were happy about being shunted to FL and suck with the 3 and 4 day itineraries since they knew that they work load had just doubled for basically no increase on compensation.

IMNSHO the short 3/4 day party cruise( on all lines, not just Carnival) are poor examples of the cruising experience.

I will trying this "poor [example] of the cruising experience" for the first time in November. I have only done 7 day cruises in the past. I was okay with the 4 day because of the weekends. The 7 day was fine for me because I would rest on the first 2 days and then party the rest. I was a lot younger then. I hope your statement is inaccurate.

:):):):):D

I will trying this "poor [example] of the cruising experience" for the first time in November. I have only done 7 day cruises in the past. I was okay with the 4 day because of the weekends. The 7 day was fine for me because I would rest on the first 2 days and then party the rest. I was a lot younger then. I hope your statement is inaccurate.

:):):):):D

The shorter 3/4 day itineraries seem to be well known for being "party" cruises on the boards. I've never done one but the reasoning makes sense; they're cheaper, so they attract a younger crowd. I'm sure there are some people who just want a weekend getaway or don't want to take vacation time off work on there too.

Edited by ColoradoGurl

The cabins need updating, but the rest of the ship was nice. Excellent shows and service.

I'm staying in the newer section on Deck 7. Think that will make a difference?

I cannot wait to see the changes. I was on her in 97. She was gorgeous then.