Anyone Have MDR Menus for 7-Day Grandeur Cruise?

I have the order from when we were on last year. Hopefully someone can post if it has changed in the order.

Mojo

Saffron

Shiitake

Pimento

Portobello

Jasmine

Pomodoro

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out when to go to Giovanni's! Pimento is probably my least favorite so that will more than likely be the night to miss.

I have the order from when we were on last year. Hopefully someone can post if it has changed in the order.

Mojo

Saffron

Shiitake

Pimento

Portobello

Jasmine

Pomodoro

Hello,

Is there anywhere that I can check out the menus?

We were on the Grandeur 7-night Bermuda cruise last week. The menu order is a bit different from what was reported above:

Coconut

Saffron

Portobello

Shiitake

Pimiento

Jasmine

Pomodoro

I'm not a fan of the Pimiento menu either. And there was no Mojo menu, which was a first for me.

We sail on Grandeur frequently - and they have changed the menu order on every cruise we've been on. They always used to serve the menu with horseradish crusted salmon on the 1st day, DH loves it. He looks forward to that. The last few cruises - we didn't get that menu.

We sail on Grandeur frequently - and they have changed the menu order on every cruise we've been on. They always used to serve the menu with horseradish crusted salmon on the 1st day, DH loves it. He looks forward to that. The last few cruises - we didn't get that menu.

I'm sure that when on board our waiter will be able to tell us which night is Pimiento!

Thanks for the menus! Are any of the dishes "customizable"? For example, on the "Pomodoro" menu, the "Fish, Seafood & Mash" meal, if a person can't eat minted peas and remoulade sauce, but can have the mashed potatoes, cod, shrimp and sea scallops, can this be served without the peas & remoulade, or do you just have to choose a different meal? (I should note I will be meeting with dining staff on arrival to specialize my meals due to restrictions, I'm just wondering if they will allow this, or if I need to be prepared to order chicken every night)?

Edited by LBeeE

Thanks for the menus! Are any of the dishes "customizable"? For example, on the "Pomodoro" menu, the "Fish, Seafood & Mash" meal, if a person can't eat minted peas and remoulade sauce, but can have the mashed potatoes, cod, shrimp and sea scallops, can this be served without the peas & remoulade, or do you just have to choose a different meal? (I should note I will be meeting with dining staff on arrival to specialize my meals due to restrictions, I'm just wondering if they will allow this, or if I need to be prepared to order chicken every night)?

They are flexible, just talk to your waiter. They will tell you if certain ingredients can be removed, or not.

We were on the Grandeur 7-night Bermuda cruise last week. The menu order is a bit different from what was reported above:

Coconut

Saffron

Portobello

Shiitake

Pimiento

Jasmine

Pomodoro

I'm not a fan of the Pimiento menu either. And there was no Mojo menu, which was a first for me.

I'm not familiar with the coconut menu...anywhere have that available?