Are the Ships still dancing?

Star1

I am looking to book a cruise March 2016-May 2016 to the Western Caribbean. I am not seeing many cruises for these dates that are 7 days. Are the ships still being moved around for this area. I thought by now the information would be posted.

Thanks for all of your information.

Relax and enjoy life.

I am looking to book a cruise March 2016-May 2016 to the Western Caribbean. I am not seeing many cruises for these dates that are 7 days. Are the ships still being moved around for this area. I thought by now the information would be posted.

Relax and enjoy life.

I don't think there are ever guarantees that more ship dancing won't occur. The important thing to remember is that if you book and Carnival moves your ship, you will have 24 hours to notify Carnival what you want to change to (without penalty) if you do not agree with where they moved you to under those circumstances. So you might daydream about what your other options are just in case you need to make a last minute change.

Best wishes for a worry free cruise.

I guess I was not clear on what I was asking. Is the 2016 calendar complete at this time? I have a small window of time-March 17th - May 10th to cruise. We love a 7 day cruise to the Western or Eastern Caribbean. I am not seeing any at this time. Will they be updating the 2016 cruises or is this it for 2016?

Thanks

I guess I was not clear on what I was asking. Is the 2016 calendar complete at this time? I have a small window of time-March 17th - May 10th to cruise. We love a 7 day cruise to the Western or Eastern Caribbean. I am not seeing any at this time. Will they be updating the 2016 cruises or is this it for 2016?

Thanks

Is there a particular port you needed? Cause I just did a quick search and found dozens of 7 day cruises in your time frame. Eastern, Western, and southern. Leaving from Miami, Galveston, New Orleans, ft Lauderdale, Orlando, Charleston.

All ships for that time frame are available to book. I was able to find several options during that time frame. I know in march the Splendor is going to drydock for 2 weeks that that might move 2 cruises out of the options, but still many more.

Relax and enjoy life.

Wendy,

Try an Oasis class ship from RCI.

They are totally awesome. You guys would love it.

GO GIANTS!

Bill

I can agree on the Giants part.

I guess i should have been more specific, GO SF Giants! Not those NY Giants.

Star1's hubby is a SF Giants fan. I am a lowly Phillies fan. lol

A shame about JPP though (seriously). That's messed up.

And of course you don't agree about the RCI ship.;)

Bill

I guess i should have been more specific, GO SF Giants! Not those NY Giants.

Star1's hubby is a SF Giants fan. I am a lowly Phillies fan. lol

A shame about JPP though (seriously). That's messed up.

And of course you don't agree about the RCI ship.;)

Bill

Got it. Agree on all points.

It must of been me or they just posted cruises out of Florida for my time slot. I have been looking for weeks so I could book next years adventure.

Bill, Glad to see you around the board. I have looked for you on our cruises but.....where are you? Say hello to the wife. Hope to run into you again soon.

Wendy

It must of been me or they just posted cruises out of Florida for my time slot. I have been looking for weeks so I could book next years adventure.

Bill, Glad to see you around the board. I have looked for you on our cruises but.....where are you? Say hello to the wife. Hope to run into you again soon.

Wendy

We haven't been on a CCL ship in the last 3-4 years I think.

Once they went to Playlist productions we left town. Not to say we wouldn't cruise with them again but certainly not our first choice any more.

We just booked the Harmony of the Seas on RCI about a month ago. It was between that ship and the CCL Vista.

Hope to cruise with you guys again. Say hi to the family for us and keep those smiley beads packed and ready to go at a moments notice.:)

Bill

We haven't been on a CCL ship in the last 3-4 years I think.

Once they went to Playlist productions we left town. Not to say we wouldn't cruise with them again but certainly not our first choice any more.

We just booked the Harmony of the Seas on RCI about a month ago. It was between that ship and the CCL Vista.

Hope to cruise with you guys again. Say hi to the family for us and keep those smiley beads packed and ready to go at a moments notice.:)

Bill

Huh, is that slides I see on HOTS? ;)

Isn't Miracle going to Tampa and Splendor to the west coast in early 2017? I know a charter cruise is available for Miracle out of Tampa in February or so and some of the Hawaiian ports have Splendor listed for dates in 2017.

Isn't Miracle going to Tampa and Splendor to the west coast in early 2017? I know a charter cruise is available for Miracle out of Tampa in February or so and some of the Hawaiian ports have Splendor listed for dates in 2017.

That's what is out there on the net but Carnival has yet to announce the Miracle and Splendor home ports.

Still waiting on Tampa and Miracle. Hoping for a Panama Canal re-positioning for Jan 2017 but nothing announced yet.

There should be a canal trip, as there is that charter from Tampa leaving in early Feb. A canal crossing would be a great trip, esp' having my home port at the end of it. Any bets on when Carnival finalizes their plans? We are about a year and a half out. Stay tuned.

There should be a canal trip, as there is that charter from Tampa leaving in early Feb. A canal crossing would be a great trip, esp' having my home port at the end of it. Any bets on when Carnival finalizes their plans? We are about a year and a half out. Stay tuned.

Just off Paradise today. Future cruise desk guy said Miracle will do the Canal as it is for sure coming to Tampa and Splendor will most likely be doing a 48 day South Africa again to bring it back to Long Beach.

Just off Paradise today. Future cruise desk guy said Miracle will do the Canal as it is for sure coming to Tampa and Splendor will most likely be doing a 48 day South Africa again to bring it back to Long Beach.

I hope so. We have been waiting for the announcement for a while now. I would love to be able to do both of these cruises.

Hey thanks for the info'. I appreciate. I love those future cruise presentations. I go to all of them. How did you like Paradise? I sailed on Paradise in December and had an awesome time. Great ship and customer service was the usual Carnival excellence. Great food too. Love Carnival.