Any pix of Brilliance 9576?

If you go out to cruiselinerooms and look at 9078 on any of the Radiance class ships, 9576 is virtually the identical room on the opposite side of the ship (room layout is exactly the same, but 9576 has a slightly deeper balcony)

Edited by orville99

Any recent pix of 9576 Brilliance or Radiance class 9576. I couldn't find any! I need inside cabin pix please!

I found this one on the net of Radiance 9576. I've had Brilliance 9576 a couple of times, and can vouch that it looks the same on the inside, not much if any different from other Superior Ocean View Balconies on that class of ship:

RadianceOfTheSeasApril2011038.jpg

As someone said though, it's the pie slice-shaped balcony addition that makes this cabin. Here's another pic from the net showing the view forward from it:

cruise41611044.jpg

The balcony is quite roomy. I think 6-8 people could easily fit standing. For seating we had two chairs and one lounger on the Brilliance each time.

I found this one on the net of Radiance 9576. I've had Brilliance 9576 a couple of times, and can vouch that it looks the same on the inside, not much if any different from other Superior Ocean View Balconies on that class of ship:

RadianceOfTheSeasApril2011038.jpg

As someone said though, it's the pie slice-shaped balcony addition that makes this cabin. Here's another pic from the net showing the view forward from it:

cruise41611044.jpg

The balcony is quite roomy. I think 6-8 people could easily fit standing. For seating we had two chairs and one lounger on the Brilliance each time.

Thank you for the pix's! It helps showing the beds separated and how that works!

Thank you all for imput and help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...