What Are the New Drink Prices? Other Drink Qs

Looking for a list of the new prices, trying to figure out whether to purchase a drink package.

Also what kind of bottled water is it? And where do you go to get it?

If I want a drink that is 3/4 club soda mixed with 1/4 ginger ale, would that be considered a non-alcoholic cocktail or a soda?

I'm sorry, surely this has been asked and linked before, but I couldn't figure out how to search.

Edited by LBeeE

The bottled still water in the packages can vary, but is most often Crystal Geyser. It can be obtained at restaurants and bars.

Most cocktails are in the $10 to $12 range.

Edited by clarea

Looking for a list of the new prices, trying to figure out whether to purchase a drink package.

Also what kind of bottled water is it? And where do you go to get it?

If I want a drink that is 3/4 club soda mixed with 1/4 ginger ale, would that be considered a non-alcoholic cocktail or a soda?

I'm sorry, surely this has been asked and linked before, but I couldn't figure out how to search.

Hubby paid almost $13 for a rum punch, so if you are a drinker at all, buy the pkg. Water is Crystal Geyser, it is fine-it is bottled WATER!! I always buy the pkg and it is so worth it, even considering the fact that we are D+ and get the vouchers and CL/DL at night. for water/soda/drinks, you totally get your monies worth.

Thank you, what is Premium Coffee? In 2013 there was basic brewed Starbucks on Freedom, included in fare 24/7. (Great, exactly what I drink). But in 2008 on Grandeur the basic brewed Starbucks was "premium" and the included-in-fare was Seattles Best, which wasn't too good. Was this a fleet-wide change between '08 and '13? Or specific to the ship? I ask because I'm leaving on Grandeur this Friday. I need to factor this into my decision on a beverage package.

Also - Re: Fresh Squeezed Juices - is this 24/7 or only in WJ/MDR? If I want a fresh squeezed OJ at 11pm, (for example) - where would I go to get that?

Hi, I'm going on Freedom, and would like to know what premium teas are. Thinking about getting royal replenish package, but I don't drink coffee. Only tea, juice and sodas.

The premium teas are usually Tazo.