Bottled water question

skittl1321

I ordered Bottled water awhile ago when the price first dropped. I've been charged, and got an order confirmation.

But there is nothing in my cruise paperwork that shows it has been ordered. Is there a place fun shop orders usually show up?

It's only $3 so it isn't a big deal; but our travelmates are planning to order alcohol, which is much more expensive, so I am wondering where it is we should be checking to make sure everything looks right.

Bon voyage purchases do not show up anywhere on your reservations - presumably in case you are trying to surprise your cabin mate with something. Most people suggest that you print your receipt and bring it with you just in case there is a problem, which is pretty rare.

Edited by mzlinda

The same thing happened to me recently. I did not receive an email confirmation. I called Carnival, and they connected me with the Fun Shops department, who verified my purchase and sent me an email receipt to bring on board just in case...

Bon voyage purchases do not show up anywhere on your reservations - presumably in case you are trying to surprise your cabin mate with something. Most people suggest that you print your receipt and bring it with you just in case there is a problem, which is pretty rare.

Thanks! That is what I needed to know.

I did print the receipt and added it to my cruise folder, but it doesn't have a cruise specific number on it or cabin number; so, if something did happen, how would they know it is for THIS cruise? I mean, I don't have any other booked, but I could.

I ordered Bottled water awhile ago when the price first dropped. I've been charged, and got an order confirmation.

But there is nothing in my cruise paperwork that shows it has been ordered. Is there a place fun shop orders usually show up?

It's only $3 so it isn't a big deal; but our travelmates are planning to order alcohol, which is much more expensive, so I am wondering where it is we should be checking to make sure everything looks right.

I would follow up. there were a lot of reports of cancelled orders due to someone at Carnival thinking there was an error. In fact there were many here putting in orders as it was perceived as an error.

No, Nothing that you order from Bon Voyage shows up in your cruise documents. I have always ordered something or another from BV and it's never showed up. The only things that show up are shore excursions. But you can always print the emails just in case if you worry that the items will not arrive, but I have never had the items I have purchased not show up, and that's even with moving cabins and such.

I ordered two 12 packs of water and also a bottle of Vodka through"The Fun Shops" (fka "Bon Voyage") for my 4th of July Miracle cruise. Neither were in my cruise documents. I printed the two email confirmations, just in case. Did not need them. Both 12 packs and the Vodka were in the room when we boarded.

In fact we ended up bringing most of the Vodka and one of the 12 packs back with us.

Hi. Our last cruise was on Celebrity. We had the water package, and wanted to upgrade so we could have Virgin Pina Coloda's , and other Virgin Slushly type drinks. We did this for an extra 6.00 per day. We are going on Carnival in the fall. Other then the 50.00 drink daily package , and the bubble coke, pop , packages, I cannot find where you can just purchase Virgin type slush drinks?

Does anyone who has travelled on Carnival know if there is an option I am missing?

Thank You

Hi. Our last cruise was on Celebrity. We had the water package, and wanted to upgrade so we could have Virgin Pina Coloda's , and other Virgin Slushly type drinks. We did this for an extra 6.00 per day. We are going on Carnival in the fall. Other then the 50.00 drink daily package , and the bubble coke, pop , packages, I cannot find where you can just purchase Virgin type slush drinks?

Does anyone who has travelled on Carnival know if there is an option I am missing?

Thank You

At this time Carnival doesn't offer anything like what you seek. There is a card for specialty coffee that is punched and after a certain number of purchases you get one free. I think, but am not sure, that a similar card punch is available for milkshakes but not for virgin drinks.