Beverage Package and OBC

Good Afternoon,

We are leaving on our cruise next week and I want to get the beer and wine beverage package for my husband and the soda package for my daughter. We have a significant on board credit and since it's only a 3 nighter We probably won't be spending much outside of the drinks. So I don't want to book online, I want to book on board to use the OBC.

Will the prices be the same? and where do we go to do this? Will they still get their souvenir cups? Can this be done in the terminal while waiting to board? Can the packages be used on Cocoacay?

Thanks for any information

Edited by acbat1

Yes..the prices are the same...no reason to do it in advance! The package is good on both Coco Cay and Labadee. You can't use your OBC until you are ONBOARD, hence the "onboard credit!" Once you've boarded, there will be drink package representatives around the ship...head to the WJ...they usually are set up just outside the WJ.

Yes..the prices are the same...no reason to do it in advance! The package is good on both Coco Cay and Labadee. You can't use your OBC until you are ONBOARD, hence the "onboard credit!" Once you've boarded, there will be drink package representatives around the ship...head to the WJ...they usually are set up just outside the WJ.

Thanks!!! That was pretty much my last question. Off to vacation I go!

A follow up question.......

We are taking a 7 nite cruise in September, but I don't want to purchase the beverage package until a few days into the cruise since I will be bringing on wine and the first few days are port intensive.

Is there any requirement concerning when or how long I can wait to purchase the beverage package?????

We are taking a 7 nite cruise in September, but I don't want to purchase the beverage package until a few days into the cruise since I will be bringing on wine and the first few days are port intensive.

Is there any requirement concerning when or how long I can wait to purchase the beverage package?????

There must be at least 4 days left in the cruise.

There must be at least 4 days remaining in the cruise.

There must be at least 4 days left in the cruise.

Any idea on how its prorated? As in if you purchase for the last 4 days what time does "day 1" start? Assuming you could purchase at midnight day 3 and then be able to use it for a full 4 days. Just curious if anyone has any clue.

Any idea on how its prorated? As in if you purchase for the last 4 days what time does "day 1" start? Assuming you could purchase at midnight day 3 and then be able to use it for a full 4 days. Just curious if anyone has any clue.

I believe the day starts at 6:00am. So if you purchase it at noon you've lost 6 hours of the first day.