Really LIVE!!! Oasis July 18,2015. Western Caribbean.Join Me!

On Embarkation Day we like to eat  

155 members have voted

1. 1. On Embarkation Day we like to eat

• in the Windjammer.
    • any where but the Windjammer.

At what time was your private function at Jazz on 4?

We were on a private celebration also on day 2 right around the corner at Blaze. It was at 2:00pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our VIP Black and White Affair was 9pm Day 2 and even though it was scheduled as a PRIVATE event we were the ones who set it up and we allowed any one who wanted to come in and party to join us.

It was a birthday, wedding anniversary, graduation celebration for several people in the group. That's why we called it the Just Becuz Cruisers' Celebration Cruise of the Century! Several of us were celebrating our 60th, some 50th, some 40th and some wedding anniversaries. We also had 3 college grads from the same family. :eek: :D

What was the occasion for your event?

Love reading your review thanks

Thank you baman. I am glad you are enjoying it. :cool:

And thanks so much for posting something. It is greatly appreciated. It's nice to hear that someone is getting something out of all the effort I'm putting into it.

Take care and please come back we still have a lot of ground to cover!

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Welcome to Labadee

[YOUTUBE]lYIflNiBACI[/YOUTUBE]

Sand Chair

19647192284_16289ae7ca_b.jpg

There are paid cabanas in some sections but these particular Cabanas are free ...you just have to get there early enough to get one...

20081720900_47557024a1_h.jpg

21584436870_5695a80bd9_h.jpg

21760849422_8104374e0a_h.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

More Labadee Zip Line

When I watch people from my vantage point on my Chaise Lounger it looks like they are having FUN

but my mind just can't imagine me on that Zip Line having all that FUN!!! :D :p

19969819720_22c861d715_b.jpg

20149728322_b036c46828_b.jpg

19535166984_0f19319920_b.jpg

20157826935_fda5ae4317_b.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Ahhhhh...Labadee just what the doctor ordered!

Labadee has a lot to do but for us it turned out to be a very relaxing day...we just lazed in our lounge chairs most of the day, got up to get some food just before noon, lounged around some more, took a couple of naps and then walked to the shopping area. From the shopping area which is on the opposite side from where you enter we took the tram back to the entrance/exit gate, after all we didn't want to spoil our relaxed mood and do a lot of walking...LOL

RCCL prepares a nice Bar-b-q lunch on the island so you don't have to go back to the ship to eat...Just be sure to go early and check for the best location to your sitting spot as there are several pavillions that you can go to...

20083081029_bd9ba21f8f_h.jpg

19648796083_8973f68f05_h.jpg

21349778444_dbbb9b5948_c.jpg

Waiting for the Tram

19648876273_ff1c2b8801_b.jpg

21349738394_a7ea2d1bec_c.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

• 2 weeks later...

I found this review so long after it started and I am really enjoying it. I hope you will finish it, your writing style makes me want to jump on a ship right now.

Plus your postings of the compasses are the first that I can actually read since their size is perfect.

• 2 months later...
I found this review so long after it started and I am really enjoying it. I hope you will finish it, your writing style makes me want to jump on a ship right now.

Plus your postings of the compasses are the first that I can actually read since their size is perfect.

Thanks Akaicb I am glad you are enjoying it and thanks for posting.

I moved and have had a rough time with the purging as I am a pack rat and did not purge before moving so I have to do it now as I went from a 4 bedroom house to a one bedroom apartment. :eek: This process has taken up most of my time but I do plan to get back to this review and finish it. Hopefully you will join me again. (FYI: full disclosure - I also cruised on the Anthem of the Seas recently so that also took up some of my time recently.Will post that review also. :cool:)

Edited by ILuvCruisin'