Britannia Balcony cabins

Wavebreakers

Any help would be much appreciated. Looking at booking Britannia for next year. We love C deck balcony on Azura/Ventura is there a similar size available on Britannia and if so which deck is best for large balcony. Thanks in advance :)

We love C deck on both Azura and Ventura as well and I'm afraid they don't have that on Brittania, which is a shame.

They do look rather small on Brittania I feel. We don't spend a lot of time on our balcony as we are always out and about but not sure I would pay the price Brittania are asking for these tiny balconies.

Would still love to go on her though.

Agree fully, but we love the light and air that a balcony gives, like you we are always out and about but still like a balcony, and despite some very negative comments about Britannia we want to try her for ourselves, thank you for your reply.

Apart from some cabins at the stern all Britannias balconies are tiny but internally each grade is the same size, therefore it is worth considering looking for a bargain offer on an obstructed view balcony. Especially as it has no outside cabins.

Any help would be much appreciated. Looking at booking Britannia for next year. We love C deck balcony on Azura/Ventura is there a similar size available on Britannia and if so which deck is best for large balcony. Thanks in advance :)

As already said there is no similar balcony. The smallest Azura balconies are in fact a fair bit bigger. I would agree with the previous comment about booking a Saver (Not necessarily an obstructed view) as it really won't make much of a difference.

We enjoyed our aft cabin so much earlier this year that we've booked another one for September. I believe the aft balconies are slightly larger and could accommodate two reclining deck chairs, a table and a foot stool. We rarely suffered with soot.

Like presto2 we enjoyed c deck on Azura and aft on celebrity after abit of research on Princess cruises we opted for middle of Aft there appears to be a handful of balconies abit larger positioned there

Mrs Blue Sky