Is it legal? - NCL changes to port departure times

jmele999

So I received a reply to the email I sent public relations on Sunday about the lack of notification. Here is what they responded with:

Thank you for email regarding the itinerary changes for your Bermuda Itinerary coming up this October. We are in the process of sending out letters advising all of our guest of said changes. You should be receiving your notification very soon. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We thank you for being a valued latitude member and look forward to welcoming you onboard.

So while they may or may not have intended to notify people initially, they apparently are going to soon.

Epic - Christmas cruise to the Canaries; cut two hours off the morning in Grand Canary (day prior is a sea day). Did add an hour at the end of the day over dinner time.

Edited by 14ersco

I know I am in the minority but I am actually happy about leaving 3PM Bermuda Friday- it means 2 more hours at sea and a slower voyage back,

Unfortunately 5PM wasn't really that late I would find I spent the last day at Fun Golf and the Museum.

I'll probably only be able to get 36 holes in instead of 54 though :(

I'm pretty sure all POA cruises are affected by the 2 hour delay in Kauai. To me, this is a big deal. The only reason I booked this cruise was for the ports. Not only are we losing two valuable hours, but a later arrival means everyone will be ready to get off the ship at the same time, causing further delays standing in lines for shuttles, rental cars, etc... I still plan to have a great trip, but this is disappointing and may cause us to leave something out of our plans for the day.

So I received a reply to the email I sent public relations on Sunday about the lack of notification. Here is what they responded with:

Thank you for email regarding the itinerary changes for your Bermuda Itinerary coming up this October. We are in the process of sending out letters advising all of our guest of said changes. You should be receiving your notification very soon. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We thank you for being a valued latitude member and look forward to welcoming you onboard.

So while they may or may not have intended to notify people initially, they apparently are going to soon.

As long as they notify you before final payment is due. I would suggest all of you cancel the cruise if you haven't made final payment. If enough of you who are upset do that it will send a message.