RCI CC points

I am ready to cash in some points for OBC. I am sailing with a friend so our accounts will not be linked. There are 2 options when cashing in points, one for single and one for double occupancy. Would I choose the single occupancy?

I am ready to cash in some points for OBC. I am sailing with a friend so our accounts will not be linked. There are 2 options when cashing in points, one for single and one for double occupancy. Would I choose the single occupancy?

Yes, single occupancy is supposed to put all the OBC on your account, but for whatever reason, it sometimes does not work that way. However, you can go to Guest Services on board the ship and have it fixed if necessary.

Yes, single occupancy is supposed to put all the OBC on your account, but for whatever reason, it sometimes does not work that way. However, you can go to Guest Services on board the ship and have it fixed if necessary.

Thanks, that's what I figured but I've heard "horror" stories about redeeming OBC and thought I'd ask first. This will be the first time I've cruised with someone other than my husband! Gonna be strange!

If you call the toll free number to cash in your points, instead of doing it over the internet, the RCI agent will process the OBC correctly to you specifications. I did it last week, and it was done quickly and painlessly!