Receiving faxes?

As luck may have it, we may finalize a deal on our house while we are on our Med cruise. Does anyone know if it is possible to send and receive faxes while on board? PDF wouldn't work as we will have to sign it and send it back.

If not, I may have to search out a place in port.

Thanks!

NB.

I can't find anything about receiving and sending faxes from the royal caribbean website, but I think that you may be able to receive a fax on the ship. You probably will have to pay for it. I seem to recall that the concierge on our ship may have had something to do with getting his passengers office services.

Good luck with the house!

Judy

you can set up a efax account and receive the faxes via email. I think the accounts are free, but you have to download their software to view them. There may be another service out there that doesnt require that.

As luck may have it, we may finalize a deal on our house while we are on our Med cruise. Does anyone know if it is possible to send and receive faxes while on board? PDF wouldn't work as we will have to sign it and send it back.

Thanks!

NB.

Bear: What's your itinerary? All major cities, and most towns, have internet cafes that also have services like faxing. If you search your ports, you may be able to locate such a place now, before you "need it."

Carol

Thanks!

NB.

Yes, you can receive and send a fax while onboard, but it will be expensive.......Have your TA contact Royal and ask for the direct phone/ fax line to the ship, not the 900 number.

Efax will not work unless you bring your own laptop with you and can connect. The block that Royal has on their computers will not allow you to download a fax from efax. I use efax for my business and learned from experience.

Each ship has it's own fax line, just ask Royal. I was on a cruise and I recieved a fax I wasn't even expecting. I may have had some charge on my bill but it must not have been much or I'd remember. The fax was just waiting in my cabin for me. So recieving is easy, but sending must not be too hard. I'd just go to whatever desk has the best service to find out what to do.;)

Yes, I have received faxes ships and paid a high price but it was worth it.

efax is a great option but you cannnot print out anything without paying for their full feature service so you can convert the document to text. And then it usually does not convert well. I use this every day in my business so I would not recommend for a legal document as there will be errors in the text that is converted.

Archived