Island Buggy / Sea Tour???

fishman620

Does anyone know of an excursion company that you can take an Island Buggy Tour, then go back to the cruise ship terminal by sea? Just wondering...

Nope, as the buggies have to be returned to their starting g point - how would that happen if everyone left them down south and returned by boat! Lol... Currently not an option...sorry.

Does anyone know of an excursion company that you can take an Island Buggy Tour, then go back to the cruise ship terminal by sea? Just wondering...

Fishman620,

I believe there's a tour with Carnival sailing that takes you down to Soufriere via boat and you tour Soufriere using the buggies and the back onto the catamaran. Not to sure on the details but perhaps you can contact them for that. I believe it's called the Wet and Wild tour.

http://www.carnivalsailing.com/tours/wet-wild.php

Thanks Dragon, that was the perfect tour for us, except it went from

9a.m. - 7p.m. our cruise is in port from 8 - 5. But I did look at another tour through the same company and think we will try their Sea to Sky tour, sailing and zip lining. Hopefully that works for us, never zip lined before and we are in our early 60's........

Thanks Dragon, that was the perfect tour for us, except it went from

9a.m. - 7p.m. our cruise is in port from 8 - 5. But I did look at another tour through the same company and think we will try their Sea to Sky tour, sailing and zip lining. Hopefully that works for us, never zip lined before and we are in our early 60's........

Happy that you found something. I suggest still asking them if they do trips such as this for cruise ship passengers just to make sure. You never know, they might cater to cruise ships. Enjoy!