4 ppl with 4 bags too much?

amccon

We routinely take two cases of wine or more on a cruise. It's pretty easy. We balance some on our rolling carry-on, and each carry 6 bottles in our Wine Totes of Awesomeness.

9VrEADa426k

HAL must be less stringent than Royal Caribbean. They only allow 2 bottles of wine, and DH won't let me carry any onboard.

I wonder how many of the people spouting doom and gloom about 4 people in one cabin have actually sailed with 4 in a cabin :rolleyes:

Have a fantastic cruise :D

I was wondering the same thing. It is our family and we have no issue sailing in one cabin.

iirc, POA1 factors in the corkage fee as part of the cost of his cruise. That way, he gets the exact wines and champagnes that they enjoy.

Correct. We pay corkage on pretty much all the wine we carry on. It's rare that we have wine outside of mealtime, so we just declare everything and pay corkage. We also live close to Port Everglades, so it's not like we're traveling long distances to get to the ship. We paid corkage even when you could take as much wine as you wanted, but I want to say that it was around $16 a bottle back then.