Sip and Sail

Jacks Nana

Had my TA look into getting this for our cruise next May. She said it would increase the price of the current cruise by several hundred dollars just to get unlimited drinks.m Yes it was less than buying the package by itself BUT for us it would not have been "free". Prices for the cruise is higher under this program.

I just checked prices. My cabin is EXACTLY the same price. I will give up free gratuities for 2 people to get AIBP for 2 people plus soft drink packages for the other 2 plus specialty dining for all 4 of us. Waiting on a call back from my cruise planner. :D

No daily limit unlike on CCL and HAL (maybe others?)

Signed up for the S&S sail on a previously reserved cruise and received both the S&S package as well as a $200 reduction in our total price. Nice thing about Princess is that you can always opt out later for a newly reduced price up until you make your final payment. Unless you buy into a sale where it is stipulated no changes without a penalty, you can always call and switch to the new price level. We book early and watch the prices currently offered to see if we can get a reduction. One advantage is that we can pick the cabin of our choice since most are still available and later reap any cost reductions being offered.

My sentiments exactly. I have locked in the cabin I want under one promotion but can switch to another deal if I like it better, and not get moved to one of the sucky cabins that are still left in that category.

I've not heard of any restrictions on the AIBP regardless of the special promotion. Frozen drinks are under the $10 limit. They may not be the the biggest size but there are smaller sizes included. I think there normal price is about $8 but I'm not totally sure.

It's easy enough to go to the Princess website to see what it actually listed:

Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time with or without notice to guests. A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply. The Terms and Conditions as published on the Princess Cruises website on the date of sailing will apply.

‡Free All-Inclusive Beverage Package applies to guests booked in a balcony stateroom or above, valid only for guests 1 & 2 per stateroom who are 21 years or older. The All-Inclusive Beverage Package price is $57.45 (US Dollars) per guest, per day and includes beer, cocktails, spirits and glasses of wine up to $10, all non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, coffee, tea, and espresso specialty drinks, with a pre-paid 15% gratuity included for these items. The package includes the additional benefit of a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 (gratuity not included on wine bottles). A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply. Guests 1 & 2 who are under 21 will receive the Unlimited Soda & More Package. Package type will be assigned prior to sailing based on age of guest. In the event that the guest does not want the All-Inclusive Beverage Package, alternative OBC amounts have been designated. Guests booking sailings 6-9 days can receive $150 per guest. Guests booking sailings 10-12 days can receive $200 per guest. Guests booking sailings 13 or more days can receive $250 per guest. Mixing and matching the All-Inclusive Beverage Package and OBC is not allowed on the same booking. Both guest 1 & 2 must choose the same amenity. All-Inclusive Beverage Package terms differ on all Sun, Sea and Majestic voyages and Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand. Package is only available on voyages 8 nights and longer. Price is $59 (AUD Australia dollars). All-Inclusive Beverage Package includes all individual beverages priced up to $10 with the exception of voyages in Aust/NZ ($14) and China ($7).

There it is in black and white, twice: A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply

It just doesn't say WHAT the limit is.

So booked this today and see it under my account but doesn't show the price with graditiuty included will we have to pay for the graditiuty that's normally added to the per day price of the aibp or is it included and I'm not seeing it