Washing on the Freedom

Bebbeas

Never have done laundry on vacation and never will. Even before we made Platinum we used the laundry special - one bag for something like $15.00. Considering that is $3.00 a load to wash and $3.00 to dry, it won't take many loads to tally up to $15.00. Now I am Diamond, so I get unlimited and I send out several bags every cruise.

No coins, just S&S card, which I like much better. We did laundry during some down time at sea so we wouldn't have so much to do after driving 5 hours to get home on Sunday evening when we had to be at work on Monday morning.

Never have done laundry on vacation and never will. Even before we made Platinum we used the laundry special - one bag for something like $15.00. Considering that is $3.00 a load to wash and $3.00 to dry, it won't take many loads to tally up to $15.00. Now I am Diamond, so I get unlimited and I send out several bags every cruise.

When you have to pay $50 to fly with an extra bag, $15 to do some laundry is a great option :)