Need Help Planning Family Trip

We are looking into planning a family trip for 5 of us, it would be the 2 of us, my younger daughter and my older daughter and her husband. We would need to have 2 rooms, since it seems like the most you can have in one room is 4. We are looking to travel between June and August 20 2016. We need to find something that isn't too expensive and are looking between 5 and 7 nights. We were hoping for connecting rooms, but that's needed. We were thinking about maybe a balcony and an inside room for the 5 of us unless we are able to get a suite that will hold all 5 of us. We will be taking a cruise for the 2 of us in September, so was wondering if we should wait till then to book.

Does anyone know of any sales going on or coming soon?

Thanks for your help

There is a sale going on right now.

Freedom class (Freedom, Liberty, and Independence) has some interesting connecting staterooms on deck 9. Aft there is a balcony connected to an inside. Forward there is a balcony connected to an oceanview.

Edited by clarea

Thanks Bob,

For got to mention, we need to leave from one of these ports:

Baltimore, Jersey or New York

Thanks again

Both Grandeur and Anthem have Family Suites... I don't know of a Royal ship out of NY.

I believe you need call to get pricing and availability or maybe a TA can or while you are onbord in 2 months. I would check with your family and have a few dates and itineraries and have some options.

As far as sales.... they seem to ALWAYS be running sales. The plus side to booking 2 rooms is if there is a price drop you maybe able to take advantage of it. The upside to a family suite, is just that, you get all the benefits associated with being in a suite.

Edited by LilBlackDress

Both Grandeur and Anthem have Family Suites... I don't know of a Royal ship out of NY.

I believe you need call to get pricing and availability or maybe a TA can or while you are onbord in 2 months. I would check with your family and have a few dates and itineraries and have some options.

As far as sales.... they seem to ALWAYS be running sales. The plus side to booking 2 rooms is if there is a price drop you maybe able to take advantage of it. The upside to a family suite, is just that, you get all the benefits associated with being in a suite.

Thanks

I was looking at the Anthem for June, we sailed the Quantum this past March.

For 2 rooms, one balcony and one inside it was around $6200 for the 5 night cruise to Bermuda.

We are a party of five (3 adults 1 toddler 1 infant) and we booked the Royal Family Suite for our 5 night cruise on the Harmony in June 2016 out of Barcelona. Price was about just under USD5600 with some OBC from our TA. Maybe you could look at that option? It's effectively two rooms connected by a living area.

Oops sorry I just saw you needed to leave from one out of three ports. But I am leaving the post there to illustrate that a family suite need not be expensive.

Thanks,

We are going to give RCCL a call and see what they can do for us and then maybe even see a TA.

Thanks again for your help