Norweigan Pearl - Cabo San Lucas

I am new to cruising and am a single traveller and am taking the Norweigan Pearl on the Panama Canal cruise in October 2015 for my second cruise I have found excursions which I am interested in for all ports except Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. I am interested in scenery and history - can anyone suggest a good tour or are there places to visit on your own without taking one?

Probably would be best to post this question on the ports of call section of the forum as they could best answer your specific needs better. Last time I was in Cabo I spent the day scuba diving... it was quite nice.

As a solo passenger who has been to Cabo San Lucas a couple times, I would not wander out to the port area on your own.

Two suggestions: (1) Post a request on the Roll Call for your cruise. You might find someone that room on a private tour for you or you might find another solo cruiser interested in something.

(2) Look at the excursions Norwegian offers and pick something. As a solo traveler in her 60's I always book through Norwegian waiting until I board and able to ask the Shore Excursion staff questions.

Have a great cruise. I love The Pearl. I am doing a partial Panama Cruise on Her in November of 2016.

Thank you for this -very helpful. I will book a tour.

If you have not, please join the Roll Call for your cruise. You can make friends prior to the cruise and get suggestions to help along the way.

Go to The Roll Call Section, scroll down to The Pearl and find your Roll Call. The Roll Calls for Panama Cruises are usually pretty active especially this close to your cruise.

Have a wonderful time.