Best area for a M&G on Sunshine

Angela61280

Hey everyone,

For those of you that have previously sailed on the Sunshine, I'm curious if you were planning on doing a smallish Meet and Greet, what area on the ship would be best? Some things that are a must are.. 1. Child friendly (kiddos will most likely be present). 2. Easy access to drinks :) 3. Outside would be fine, esp since we will probably do it after dinner.

If anyone has been on the 8 day southern recently, I'd also love to hear about which day you think would work best.. I can't seem to find funtimes online, and I don't want to schedule it when there's something fun nobody wants to miss already scheduled. I'm thinking 1st (embarkation) day after dinner, or 2nd day (sea day) after dinner.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Is it an outside venue also, like on the breeze? We are having a glow stick party.. So, that's kind of necessary. Lol. I started working on the group invite tonight and so far we've got 35 people that are interested.

Thank you for your reply!!

Edited by Angela61280

Is it an outside venue also, like on the breeze? We are having a glow stick party.. So, that's kind of necessary. Lol. I started working on the group invite tonight and so far we've got 35 people that are interested.

Thank you for your reply!!

No it is inside only on the Sunshine, not like the Dream class.

Edited by jimbo5544

The Havana Bar, deck 9. We spent a few late afternoons there relaxing with drink after a day in port.. There is plenty of room for a get together, and the view out the windows is wonderful. Cant tell you how crowded it will be after dinner, because the Italian restaurant is there also.

The Havana Bar, deck 9. We spent a few late afternoons there relaxing with drink after a day in port.. There is plenty of room for a get together, and the view out the windows is wonderful. Cant tell you how crowded it will be after dinner, because the Italian restaurant is there also.

We were questioning where to have a M&G for our 8/8 sailing for 2pm, do you know if the bar was staffed at that time during a sea day?