questions re: FTTF

elruth

I never even heard of FTTF until I read about it on this forum! We are sailing out of Fort Lauderdale on Sept.13th on the Conquest. I did go to the part of the site where they list the FTTF departure ports. How do I find out if there is any availability? I called Carnival and a lady said they were all booked up. I find the Carnival website quite difficult to navigate. How do I check to see if some tickets for FTTF become available? I didn't even see a list of sailings or a place to even see if FTTF was fully booked.

Could someone tell me easy steps re: how I can find this info online? I have spent hrs trying to figure it out. Thanks.

Go to the Carnival website. Log in. Manage my booking. Shore excursions. Under the "excursions" you will find the ports you'll be visiting, including your sail away port. Under THAT port (your sail away port) you should find FTTF - you'll have to go through the motions of clicking purchase before it will tell you if it's available - and if it is you only need one for your entire cabin.

Keep checking the closer you get to your sail date.

One time, I sent an email to the excursion desk & received a response within minutes that said "I was just getting ready to release more in 5 minutes." Therefore, I was able to grab one.

shoreexcursions @carnival.com

If you get no response, you can call them 800-819-3902 ext. 72599. Ask them when they will release more.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Go to the Carnival website. Log in. Manage my booking. Shore excursions. Under the "excursions" you will find the ports you'll be visiting, including your sail away port. Under THAT port (your sail away port) you should find FTTF - you'll have to go through the motions of clicking purchase before it will tell you if it's available - and if it is you only need one for your entire cabin.

When I go to the Galveston excursions it says 0 of 0 results? It doesn't even have FTTF listed. If you go to the list of excursions on their home page, it is listed as an option there. I just don't want to be watching in the wrong place and miss it.

When I go to the Galveston excursions it says 0 of 0 results? It doesn't even have FTTF listed. If you go to the list of excursions on their home page, it is listed as an option there. I just don't want to be watching in the wrong place and miss it.

When do you sail? If nothing shows up, then it may not be available yet. I had that issue when I first booked our Breeze cruise.

You have to log in to your cruise reservation under Manage my Cruise, on the left hand side there will be a list, scroll down to find FTTF - it will be listed as a shore excursion for your particular cruise, not the general information area of all the shore excursions for all the cruises. Click on it as if to purchase and it will say whether or not any are available.