can't find my question

I asked a questions on this site a few week ago but I can't remember where or what date. I just over an hour looking through many questions in many categories and can't find mine. Is there any simple way of finding my question I asked to see if there are any replies. any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the future you can also click on "User CP" in the upper left side of the screen. You'll be able to click on something there to find all of your posts. There you can also set your subscriptions to automatically subscribe to any thread on which you post. You can set your notifications to receive an email immediately, daily, weekly....

You can also subscribe to any thread that interests you, even without posting. In the upper right side of the thread is a "Thread Tools" box. Click on that. One of the options is 'subscribe'.

I apologize as this isn't a reply to help you with your search. I just wanted to comment on how quickly people replied and how helpful they were with your question. The majority of the members here are kind to us confused people and very willing to help with any questions.

Thank you to all of you who do this!