Seat allocation on flights booked through Az in UK

Bobal

Bonnie, thanks for taking this forward. I do intend to write Richard when I'm home, but just to say our air arrangements following my call to BA were seamless as was the transfer from ATH to the ship. Very organised. Now safely onboard and as always loving the ship and crew. The Greek Islands are HOT!

Phil

Good news, I've learned the UK office has negotiated the ability to split the British Airways group locators into individual booking record locators! (This is for those who purchased in UK&I under the air inclusive promotions.) (And I'll point out this was no easy feat. Kudos to Lori in the UK office who did not give up!)

This can only be done at ticketing stage though which is around 2 weeks prior to sailing. Once they have been split, an individual locator will be assigned to each booking and a new invoice sent to the agent/guest.

JR 06AUG15 is being split today (yesterday in GMT)

We had a group booking seat with BA when we flew to Genoa to join our MSC cruse. You cannot check in on line, and your seats are allocated at the air port check in desk. We were fine going out, we sat together, but on the way back it was a shambles and we were given the leftvover seats, which meant very few people were able to sit together. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

I have Azamara free flights with BA from Heathrow to Stockholm on 13August to embark the Quest. My TA is ( snow house that Inuit live in .com) .

I've been able to check-in to the BA website this morning, change the assigned seats, complete check-in and print out boarding passes OK. Less than 24 hours before flight and no charge.

Hope this is useful for other UK travellers.

I have Azamara free flights with BA from Heathrow to Stockholm on 13August to embark the Quest. My TA is ( snow house that Inuit live in .com) .

I've been able to check-in to the BA website this morning, change the assigned seats, complete check-in and print out boarding passes OK. Less than 24 hours before flight and no charge.

Hope this is useful for other UK travellers.

That is good news! Enjoy your Quest cruise.

Phil