Double Whammy - Reserving Deck Chairs & Hairdryers on Sapphire

Golfette

Just to set all of you straight, you can actually "win" your own deck chair/s IF: You play electronic Bingo every day, buy two items at the art auctions, sign up for both the slot and BlackJack tournaments, buy three Lotus Spa treatments, create your own martini, limit yourself to one crab leg, participate in the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" at MUTS, win the Princess Idol contest, and bring your own Garfield beach towel. Trust me.:D

I just figure I HAVE to be this way...my husband is the guy who sat at the dining table with 6 new friends/tablemates on our second cruise and asked, "Which ship are we on?" because he truly had no idea. Someone in this relationship better be sweating the details!

It always cracks me up when I talk with people that have been on cruises recently and they don't know the name of the ship they were on. OK - the sad part is that if they tell where they went, I can tell them what ship they were on! :)

I have to admit, I am a planner... and I have asked about Eggs Benedict so I know whether to get up and get dressed for the dining room to have them... or have DH run to the buffet if they don't. But the planner in me still laughs at some of the q's that are asked. I just use it as my humor for the day.

Coral, thanks for making me laugh on this one!!

Archived