NYC’s Liberty of the Seas 9 Day Picture Review

I knew that SNF had been scheduled on other nights on different Liberty sailings but didn't know that I could email RCCL for the schedule for my sailing. Thanks so much for posting the email address, so I can get the exact schedule for my sail date!! That will really help me nail down my schedule. Thanks for enabling my "Cruise Planning OCD Syndrome"! :D

If you find out any information about the schedule for our sailing, I would like to know too. Please post back. Much appreciated.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If you find out any information about the schedule for our sailing, I would like to know too. Please post back. Much appreciated.

I have sent an email and have received this automated reply: "Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received." If I get specific information about our sailing, I will post it on our roll call. I will also attach the spreadsheet I have created, in case anyone is interested in adapting it to their specific plans. :)

I have sent an email and have received this automated reply: "Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received." If I get specific information about our sailing, I will post it on our roll call. I will also attach the spreadsheet I have created, in case anyone is interested in adapting it to their specific plans. :)

Great, thank you![emoji1]

They actually won't tell you when SNF is scheduled.

They will tell you when headliners are scheduled and when production shows are scheduled.

The first production show will likely be In the Air and the last production show will likely be SNF.

They actually won't tell you when SNF is scheduled.

They will tell you when headliners are scheduled and when production shows are scheduled.

The first production show will likely be In the Air and the last production show will likely be SNF.

Thanks! That's good to know when I get the information.

I received a reply today from an RCCL Customer Service Representative after I emailed the Web Reservations address. The rep was not able to tell me when the headliner vs. production shows are scheduled for my sailing. This is the response (in part) I received:

"Except for the Ice Show, we do not have published show times. Once onboard, guests should refer to the daily Cruise Compass for shows and performance times, or simply stroll by the theater marquee to find out what is playing."

LibertyCruiser, it sounds as if you received more information for your sailing date later in August. Maybe I didn't ask the right question? I asked for a schedule of planned events. I would think that the representative would have given me as much information as she had available. I only have Gold status, so perhaps that made a difference in the rep's motivation to track down the information for me, or maybe you just had a better informed representative respond to your email.

I did read a very recent review of the Liberty in which SNF was shown on two nights again, so I have no way of knowing which night it will be performed. Oh well, I will wait until I see the Planner when I get onboard and book my specialty dining then.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I could not locate the thread using CC search so I finally decided to use Google to search and VOILA!!! the Thread popped up:

Here it is for anyone else interested..

sorry to Hijack the Thread..:o

How to embed Videos on CC...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2011911

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Well I could not locate the thread using CC search so I finally decided to use Google to search and VOILA!!! the Thread popped up:

Here it is for anyone else interested..

sorry to Hijack the Thread..:o

How to embed Videos on CC...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2011911

Hahha no worries. Did you figure it out?

Hahha no worries. Did you figure it out?

Yes, the thread is very helpful. Thanks.

Check out the video in my Oasis review. Link in my signature. The July 2015 one. I just posted it so it's on the last page. It is because I saw you posted one and t looked so nice on this thread that I even thought about it. So thanks for that as well.

FYI: You'll also see another surprise there a couple posts prior. ;)

I wish CC would come up with a way we can "tag" people....

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Yes' date=' the thread is very helpful. Thanks.

Check out the video in my Oasis review. Link in my signature. The July 2015 one. I just posted it so it's on the last page. It is because I saw you posted one and t looked so nice on this thread that I even thought about it. So thanks for that as well.

FYI: You'll also see another surprise there a couple posts prior. ;)

I wish CC would come up with a way we can "tag" people....[/quote']

You messed up my name hahahahha

• 1 month later...
Lucky me - get to be sailing on the Anthem 11/4 - 6. We will be carrying onboard our luggage; no porters for this sailing. Will only have rollon bag and big purse, but I have a bad knee. How long is the walk into the terminal and then boarding the ship?

Approximately 1,500 feet from parking spot to boarding the ship.