NYC’s Liberty of the Seas 9 Day Picture Review

Do you have any pictures of your cabin and or balcony that you are willing to share? We are sailing in a GS on Liberty in about a month and I'd love to see some recent photos! TIA.

Sorry Didn't take any, but here is the balcony

20212219316_b837b130de_z.jpg

Enjoying your review so far. We will be going on the same cruise in a couple of weeks. Where are the rental chairs and umbrellas located exactly at this beach in Puerto Rico? Although my husband and children are quite tan I am quite fair so I would need an umbrella. Also, were there any waves?

Thanks

Right as you enter the beach. The guy was there at 8:05 am but left the keys home and had to wait for his partner who showed up at 8:25 am. The waves were not rough.

The meal with a officer was very different from what we are used too. It was just the 2 of us and the Front Office Manager and the Chief Payroll Officer. We had breakfast for 4 in Chops. It was a nice time.

And

The oatmeal raisin cookies were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The meal with a officer was very different from what we are used too. It was just the 2 of us and the Front Office Manager and the Chief Payroll Officer. We had breakfast for 4 in Chops. It was a nice time.

And

The oatmeal raisin cookies were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell my friends I only sail RCCL for the bread and the Oatmeal raisin cookies. 😇

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

As planned

20205372436_4adeaf5b9b_h.jpg

Thanks for posting the Planner for your cruise! I leave on August 13th on Liberty with this same itinerary. I'm a bit OCD in my preparations for my cruises. I prepare an Excel spreadsheet for each cruise, so this Planner has been very helpful to me! I do know that scheduled events are subject to change, but it gives me an idea of what to expect for entertainment and events on the 9-day Liberty cruise. Yours was the first posting that said that the Saturday Night Fever show was on the last night rather than being offered on different days. I like to have some idea when the big shows are so I can plan the timing of specialty dining. Thanks again! :)

Thanks for posting the Planner for your cruise! I leave on August 13th on Liberty with this same itinerary. I'm a bit OCD in my preparations for my cruises. I prepare an Excel spreadsheet for each cruise, so this Planner has been very helpful to me! I do know that scheduled events are subject to change, but it gives me an idea of what to expect for entertainment and events on the 9-day Liberty cruise. Yours was the first posting that said that the Saturday Night Fever show was on the last night rather than being offered on different days. I like to have some idea when the big shows are so I can plan the timing of specialty dining. Thanks again! :)

We're on the Canada/New England Aug 27th sailing and we have the farewell show on the last evening.

There have also been 2 compasses posted for your itinerary (prior to Kcjarvis's sailing) that had the farewell show on the last evening.

So SNF on the final evening is not a sure thing.

You can email web_reservations@rccl.com to get the schedule for your sailing.

We're on the Canada/New England Aug 27th sailing and we have the farewell show on the last evening.

There have also been 2 compasses posted for your itinerary (prior to Kcjarvis's sailing) that had the farewell show on the last evening.

So SNF on the final evening is not a sure thing.

You can email web_reservations@rccl.com to get the schedule for your sailing.

I knew that SNF had been scheduled on other nights on different Liberty sailings but didn't know that I could email RCCL for the schedule for my sailing. Thanks so much for posting the email address, so I can get the exact schedule for my sail date!! That will really help me nail down my schedule. Thanks for enabling my "Cruise Planning OCD Syndrome"! :D