Legend of the Seas JS 8544

I have just changed our booking from 8566 to 8544. I believe 8566 was under the aerobics room and was told it is quite noisy at times. Can anyone tell me what is above 8544? I'm still happy regardless as it's midship instead of aft, but curious anyway. TIA

Diane :)

Hi,

I think 8544 is under the Concierge Club. It might be just verging on the Solarium area, but I would not expect too much noise from that part of the Solarium if that is the case.

Enjoy the JS - we did!!

Hi,

I think 8544 is under the Concierge Club. It might be just verging on the Solarium area, but I would not expect too much noise from that part of the Solarium if that is the case.

Enjoy the JS - we did!!

I agree that 8544 is just aft of the CL. We've been in 8040, which is the port side, and was right under the DL. Not a bad place to be, quiet in the evening.

• 1 month later...
We are thinking of changing our aft balcony on Legend to an aft suite. But it's $1000 more. Do you think it's worth it? What perks would we get? I know there's more room of course, but what else?

Suite perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

We opted for a junior suite over a balcony as with 3 of us in the room it only worked out at $NZD149 difference and the room was nearly double the size. We even got an aft balcony so even though we don't get full suite benefits the extra room for 3 of us was worth it. Probably would not have bothered if just 2 of us in the cabin