Ft Lauderdale land and Sea (ends at FLL)

mikkleme

Has anyone done the "Ft Lauderdale land and Sea (ends at FLL)" tour through Royal Caribbean at Port Everglades. I have some time to kill and need to know what time you get dropped off at the airport (FLL). It is listed as a four hour excursion but doesn't list the start time.

I am cruising on Oasis on August 22, 2015

Thanks for any input..

Michael

Generally these tours start by 9am, sometimes as soon as 8am. Usually the excursion description says something like "this excursion is best for flights after XXXX", so you know if the excursion works for you.

I would be asking in the RCI board.

We've done it twice (once Celeb, once RCI). On the Celeb tour they had seperate buses for FLL and MIA. We got to MIA about 2pm.

On the RCI tour (this May) most people were dropped at FLL about 1.30pm (3 drops at the various terminals/airlines) and then we had the bus to ourselves to be taken to MIA, again dropped about 2pm.

Simon

My family is doing this tour when we disembark the Oasis on 8/15. I'll post my thoughts when we return!

P.s. I believe our tour start time is listed as 8:30 am. I'm presuming this is the time we gather somewhere to get off the ship but I'm not totally sure..

My family is doing this tour when we disembark the Oasis on 8/15. I'll post my thoughts when we return!

P.s. I believe our tour start time is listed as 8:30 am. I'm presuming this is the time we gather somewhere to get off the ship but I'm not totally sure..

I think our disembark time was 7.45 or 8.00 (You will be number 1, first off after 'walk offs'). Pick up luggage, go through immigration etc, out of the hall, turn right and go right to the end of the building and the bus will be waiting for you. I think there was an illuminated sign hanging from the roof, but there will be loads of bodies about to put you in the right direction.

Simon