4 people to an inside cabin on Escape?

The other thing you can do is use the shower in the fitness center. It's a bit of a pain carrying stuff there, but it's another option.

The big thing is everyone needs to be on the same page to make it work. I don't wear make-up or go all out on vacation, so I'd get my shower & change in the bathroom, but then come out to dry my hair so the next person can use the bathroom. you just need to keep the flow going so it's not a long process

The other thing you can do is use the shower in the fitness center. It's a bit of a pain carrying stuff there, but it's another option.

The big thing is everyone needs to be on the same page to make it work. I don't wear make-up or go all out on vacation, so I'd get my shower & change in the bathroom, but then come out to dry my hair so the next person can use the bathroom. you just need to keep the flow going so it's not a long process

Not sure about that one. I am pretty sure they didn't have showers and lockers on Getaway unless you have a thermal spa pass. I had a spa pass and did not remember any workout people showering.

If that is something you want to do make sure its a option before you plan on it.

Packing light will be key and also how you plan to store everything in the cabin. Each person will need there own drawers and/or shelves which will make getting ready that much easier. No one scrambling wondering where there things are. The locker room showers can work as an option but really depends how close you are to that area. If it is a deck or two it will be worth it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I didn't read through all the replies; please forgive if this has already been said. I've not had four in an inside on NCL. I've had five in an inside on a carnival ship- might have been the ecstasy. We had my DH and myself and our children DD 20, DS 14 and DD 11. It was never a problem. The two guys got ready first and left the room to get a drink and hang out. Then the girls took over the room and maybe took an hour to get ready. It must have been fast because the guys never complained. We packed light and shoved all the suitcases under the queen bed. We had a blast. We just kept in mind that we're on vacation and most things don't go perfectly. Oh, this is the only time I've used the over the door shoe bag to separate out things. Anyway, we had blast!