Lost flash drive royal princess m235 july british isles

Texlahoma

Hi,

I've just got home from a British Isles cruise on board Royal Princess and I seem to have gained a flash drive when scooping up all the bits and pieces from the room's safe. It was an interior stateroom - M235.

It is a small Princess flash drive with just a couple of photos on it. I know it's a long shot, but if you've lost this drive and can verify that it's you - perhaps name and what the photos consisted of - I'll gladly send them to you somehow.

I'll give it a few weeks and if there's no luck, I'll post it off to Princess and hope they do the right thing (maybe that's an even longer shot ;))

Sending the photos to Princess as attachments to your email probably has the best chance of getting them to their owner. Princess knows who was in your cabin before you and hopefully will forward the photos to them.

Lew

Sending the photos to Princess as attachments to your email probably has the best chance of getting them to their owner. Princess knows who was in your cabin before you and hopefully will forward the photos to them.

Lew

That's a good shout.

If anybody is concerned about losing a flash drive etc. one idea is to print out name and address etc. on a Microsoft Word page and save it on the device.

It won't guarantee its return but in circumstances like this it would solve the identity issue.

Losing your whole holiday photo collection is a real downer.

Lew

Great idea Lew - wish I'd thought of it! Thanks.

It has been suggested on numerous photo and travel sites that you take a picture with your ID as the first picture on every memory device that you own and then write protect the pictures. I know that hindsight is 20-20 but this would have enabled you to get the flash drive back to it's owner.

DON

It has been suggested on numerous photo and travel sites that you take a picture with your ID as the first picture on every memory device that you own and then write protect the pictures. I know that hindsight is 20-20 but this would have enabled you to get the flash drive back to it's owner.

DON

From what the OP said in the first post it sounds like in this case the drive was one of those that Princess gives you when you buy pictures.