25th cruise milestone 25% obc gift

antique sailor

AHOY SHIPMATES,

I AM CONFUSED........I HAVE 19 CRUISES COMPLETED AND 8 FUTURE CRUISES BOOKED (4 B2B)s 2... 5 days, 2 ... 7 days, 2... 5 days, and then

an 11 day and a 10 day.

Naturally I would like to use the 25% OBC on my most expensive cruise. I can still cancel some at no cost cause I booked Mil.

I read the explanation on FAQs on the Carnival website, ?? Then I called the booking number and asked how to do it and got a moment of silence and then was told to call GUEST ADMIN DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS.

The nice lady I talked to could easily hold press conferences for the PRES. never did give me a direct answer.

English is my native language, I'm a HS grad, 3 yrs college, Retired NAVAL Officer, 76 yrs of living, and do the daily crossword puzzle etc. but

still don't understand exactly how to get my 25% OBC on my longest cruise.

Seriously HELP tks, PLS DON'T LAUGH.

sea ya

AHOY SHIPMATES,

I AM CONFUSED........I HAVE 19 CRUISES COMPLETED AND 8 FUTURE CRUISES BOOKED (4 B2B)s 2... 5 days, 2 ... 7 days, 2... 5 days, and then

an 11 day and a 10 day.

Naturally I would like to use the 25% OBC on my most expensive cruise. I can still cancel some at no cost cause I booked Mil.

I read the explanation on FAQs on the Carnival website, ?? Then I called the booking number and asked how to do it and got a moment of silence and then was told to call GUEST ADMIN DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS.

The nice lady I talked to could easily hold press conferences for the PRES. never did give me a direct answer.

English is my native language, I'm a HS grad, 3 yrs college, Retired NAVAL Officer, 76 yrs of living, and do the daily crossword puzzle etc. but

sea ya

I suggest you ask this question in the Carnival forum since the 25% obc is evidently unique to Carnival?

Easily. You call Carnival's Milestone desk. Within a week of sailing they post your OBC to your account.

The Milestone credit is 25% of your cruise fare less port fees and taxes.

It is combinable with any other discount-- book onboard, shareholder's etc.

Your issue is that you're no where near close to even getting the Milestone letter (issued after your 24th cruise) and that it takes a few days to get it posted to your VIFP account.

If the 25th Milestone OBC is applied to your 25th cruise, wouldn't you just need to make sure that your 25th cruise is an expensive one? If that's what you are getting at, trying to get the most OBC out of the deal.

It sounds to me like you believe that you can choose what cruise to apply the OBC to. I'm guessing you can't, that it has to be your 25th cruise. So based on your current bookings, you should know which one will be your 25th cruise based upon their chronological order.

Anyway, enjoy your cruises! You are very lucky to be able to enjoy so many. [emoji4]

AHOY SHIPMATES,

an 11 day and a 10 day.

sea ya

You may want to reread your own first post. Unless I've missed something, it appears that you want some kind of credit for 25 cruises when you have completed less than 20 but have others reserved which you clearly state you may cancel.

In some parts of the USA, that could be called "chutzpah."

Carnival should send a letter explaining how this works upon completion of your 24th cruise. You do not have to use it on the 25th cruise, but they can't give you credit until you've completed 24 in case there is a cancellation because stuff happens. I'm only on cruise #15, so I haven't taken advantage yet.