platinum dinner benefit

bonniboo1

I am now Platinum. I understand that I am entitled to a free dinner. Is it just at Le bistro or do you have a second choice if you can't get a reservation? How does this work with it being a la carte? Do you get a certain amount to spend? I am excited that I reached Platinum.

I am now Platinum. I understand that I am entitled to a free dinner. Is it just at Le bistro or do you have a second choice if you can't get a reservation? How does this work with it being a la carte? Do you get a certain amount to spend? I am excited that I reached Platinum.

I can answer part of your question. It depends on the ship, but you will get a free dinner for two for each platinum member in the cabin. It can be used at Le Bistro and typically the other upcharge restaurants that are $20 or less including Moderno and La Cucina. It also used to include the asian restaurant, but that is now now a comp restaurant. But as I said, it depends on the ship which restaurants are included, but it is usually more than Le Bistro. The coupon in your platinum folder you get in your cabin will tell you which restaurants are included.

Who knows how it works with a al carte dining as that really hasn't started yet?

Edited by drvalo

We have never been unable to book Le Bistro or La Cucina once onboard. Sometimes you need to be flexible on the time, or the day. Just look for the reservations desk once you are onboard. You can also walk up to the restaurant early that day and see if they can get you in a little earlier. This has always worked for us.