Pacific Princess?

southpawsdakota

We have been to Alaska 3X's but on the larger Princess ships. For anyone who has been there this season,nowhere is the Elite lounge located? And do they offer the Chef's Table? Thanks![/quote)

The Elite Lounge was held in one of the two specialty restaurants. No information on the Chef's Table on the Pacific.

We were just there, on the Pacific. One of the two cruises (we went up and back down), we saw the Chef's Table set up in the corner - chef and maitre'd standing by, so we knew it was the Chef's Table. And, as Walt said, the Elite Lounge is held in one of the Specialty restaurants - whichever is not open that night. (They only open one each night.) If there's only a few elites (there were only 10 on our second cruise), the most traveled cocktail party (itinerary doesn't allow for the luncheon) turns into a free specialty dining option - that was nice the second cruise. (There were so few elite the second cruise that 164 days got us third-most traveled!)

-Cathy

Cathy, did I meet you on the Emerald Princess? Are you the one that helped out during the tilt, of am I confusing you with someone else?

I have been on the Emerald. We were definitely on the tilt cruise (that was our first cruise), and I did help out. I think the Emerald is in my signature (I'm sadly out of date), but you'd have to see if the dates line up.... Your screen-name is familiar, but it could be just from seeing you on the boards...

Gary says you may have had a table next to us at dinner one night, and had spent most of the winter on the Emerald? Or that could have been someone else.....

-Cathy

Edited by friend of Eeyore

Thank you for the info on the elite/platnium lounges. I have to check my profile and I have 185 days so maybe we will make the cut for a free specialty dining. I would rather have that than a cocktail part which we had a few cruises ago on an Alaska cruise :).

Depends on the luck of the draw. If there's enough elite, they'll do the cocktail party. And, it is now changed so it's only elite. The first time we scored the cocktail party, we were still platinum. Now, it's only elite.

-Cathy

I have been on the Emerald. We were definitely on the tilt cruise (that was our first cruise), and I did help out. I think the Emerald is in my signature (I'm sadly out of date), but you'd have to see if the dates line up.... Your screen-name is familiar, but it could be just from seeing you on the boards...

Gary says you may have had a table next to us at dinner one night, and had spent most of the winter on the Emerald? Or that could have been someone else.....

-Cathy

Gary is right. That's exactly how we met. I remember being fascinated by your tilt story and the little reward you received in appreciation for your service. I remember the Eeyore name because Pooh was a childhood favorite. Nice to "see" you again!