Gin and Tonic Package

turtleash

So, I noticed that you can order Gin and tonic package along with a few other options, that will be delivered to your room. Does anyone know if this has to be order prior embarkation or can you order it throughout the cruise?

We often pre-order alcohol for our cabin so that as we are unpacking we can have a cocktail.

We do run out of alcohol during the cruise and do order an another bottle.

Keep a couple of ones handy for a tip for the person who brings the bottle to your cabin.

On this topic does anyone know if you can get schweppes tonic. It is our preferred brand with Bombay Sapphire Gin.

On this topic does anyone know if you can get schweppes tonic. It is our preferred brand with Bombay Sapphire Gin.

I've seen both Schweppes and Canada Dry. I suppose it depends on where the ship is provisioned.

Oh, I'm glad you can get Canada Dry! Funny how you get accustomed to certain flavours even though they seem the same to everyone else.

We have a bottle of gin delivered to our stateroom on sailing day and bring our own Schweppes aboard with us. As you say, you get used to the taste of a particular tonic.

I ordered a bottle of gin on last cruise...look at the room service menu and you will see bottles you can order. Keep in mind you get three cans of tonic with each bottle...we needed more tonic throughout the week....I think with a proper pour we needed three more cans of tonic....

coka