Imagination for a Royal Cruiser

LisaT91403

I don't think you would have been disappointed. I encourage you to try the dining room at least 1 night. You will be pleasantly suprised. Not able to get time off when I want it, I have done many 3/4 days out of LA on both lines. No such thing as a bad cruise. Summer rates are high when you book kinda late. You might check right before you were planning to leave and see if the rates have dropped since your plans seem fluid, check The Inspiration too. Oh, and the cabins are larger than RC. Have fun whatever you decide.

I'm sure we'd have fun. You know why? Because we'd make it our business to have fun. You have to go in with the right mindset.

I have price tracker set up, so if the prices drop, I will know. We can leave at the last minute. Thanks!

I'm sure we'd have fun. You know why? Because we'd make it our business to have fun. You have to go in with the right mindset.

I have price tracker set up, so if the prices drop, I will know. We can leave at the last minute. Thanks!

That's a good idea. Yeah, for that price, I would skip it. I don't think you'd have been shocked or dismayed by the ship. I was on Allure six months before my last trip on Imagination and it was fine. The food was better actually and we had appallingly bad waiters and steward on Allure, so the service was much better. Keep an eye on it, like you say. It really is a nice getaway when the price is right.