Luggage Tags after upgrading room

Hey everyone my wife and I have a short cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas coming up for her birthday on august 21st before our 7 day for our anniversary in October on the Freedom of the seas. We originally booked an interior cabin due to being just a short trip. I had printed out the luggage tags and did all the online check in and then i got a call from my TA she was saying that Royal was offering us a paid upgrade for $30 more we could get an ocean view. Since it is my wife's b-day i decided i would surprise her and do it. I am trying to print our new luggage tags for the new cabin but it is not available. I want to surprise her but it will be kind of hard being that we have the plastic luggage tag holders and if they are not on the luggage she will know something is up as she has already seen the tags in the holder. Does anyone know if i will get issued new tags or will i have to wait to get the the port?

You will probably have to get them at the Port, why not leave the tags in the holder, when you see the Porter, tell him quietly you need new tags for cabin X. Does your Docs show the bar code for the new cabin. Better yet, print out using the Address labels, your new cabin # and carefully attach to the tags.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Call RCCL (or have your TA Call RCCL) and ask for your luggage tags to be reissued. I have changed rooms on three different instances and each time they were able to reissue. It has never happened automatically

Royal should update your documentation with your new room # so you can print them out. 3 weeks away is still plenty of time to have this done. We have done last minute room changes, and have still been able to print out new tags !

Ya thats what i was wondering it does have my new cabin number on the website but not the new tags. I am going to call my TA tomorrow.

Ya thats what i was wondering it does have my new cabin number on the website but not the new tags. I am going to call my TA tomorrow.

Since you upgraded to a new cabin your set sail pass is no longer valid. You can go online and reprint it and it should have your updated room number and give you a document that shows your new room number to give to the porters so they can quickly make new luggage tags for you.