Awesome cruise on Elation!!

lhc2266

We will be cruising over fall break with our 7 year old grandson and this will be his first cruise. He is getting excited but since we have never cruised with a child before looking for some pointers and any tips, hints or opinions we can get about Camp Carnival. Thanks for anything that anyone can offer.

We will be leaving on the elation in 10 days. Can anyone tell me about the Serenity Deck? We are a young married couple with no children and will probably spend most of our time there. However, from the pictures and other things I have seen, it seems some what small. Also, are food and drinks available on the Serenity Deck?

Thanks for your help! Happy sailing.

We will be leaving on the elation in 10 days. Can anyone tell me about the Serenity Deck? We are a young married couple with no children and will probably spend most of our time there. However, from the pictures and other things I have seen, it seems some what small. Also, are food and drinks available on the Serenity Deck?

Thanks for your help! Happy sailing.

You can enter the Serenity deck from the Cole Porter Lounge on Promenade deck or take the steps down from the Tiffany's restaurant on Lido deck. Although there will be a waiter available to order drinks, you will likely have to bring food down to the Serenity deck.

The deck seems small, but there are 40-50 chairs. There are only a few umbrellas. The area fills up quickly, but it is one of my favorite places on the ship.

Hope you have a great cruise.