Oceana Review

AndreaC

My review of our Oceana cruise Genoa to Genoa fro June is in the reviews section. I hope it has some helpful info, and if anyone wishes to PM me with direct queries I'm happy to help. Best regards all.

My review of our Oceana cruise Genoa to Genoa fro June is in the reviews section. I hope it has some helpful info, and if anyone wishes to PM me with direct queries I'm happy to help. Best regards all.

Thanks - have just returned from Britannia and are already missing the sea! Have booked this cruise for next August so am off to look at your review :)

Andrea thanks for your review, we are on Oceana for the second time for 24 days from 14th October, hope it will be a bit cooler then.

I was particularly interested in your port reviews. The taxi prices at 10 euros don't sound too bad, I take it that was total price?

Thanks again

Thank you for the comments on my review. I always enjoy writing them as a bit of a thank you for the help that others have given me before trips, visits etc as I always ask lots of questions myself! Yes 10 euros was total taxi price.