It's not a BOAT......

I'm sure many of us were already aware of the correct terminology without your edification. (flame me if you want, but I say this "tongue in cheek"). ;)

That being said, I don't give a rodent's rear end what you call it as long as you don't make me miss it! :D

I'm sure many of us were already aware of the correct terminology without your edification. (flame me if you want, but I say this "tongue in cheek"). ;)

That being said, I don't give a rodent's rear end what you call it as long as you don't make me miss it! :D

LOl...agreed! However, if you do miss it, you will be taking a boat to catch up with the ship!!!! :D

For everyone who calls it a boat.........

It's not a boat, It's a SHIP! :D :D

A boat is what you go in if you have an emergency evuacation. A ship is what you are on during your cruise. :rolleyes:

Aren't submarines called "boats"? In case of emergency, I want one of those.

Other than that, I've always though of boats as a vessel that will fit on a ship (as others have said)

-Monte

I think we can all agree they are vessels.
No, a vessel is a sink. :D http://search.ebay.com/vessel_W0QQfclZ4QQfnuZ1

Definition for boat:

boat (bōt) pron.gif

n.

1. A relatively small, usually open craft of a size that might be carried aboard a ship.
    2. An inland vessel of any size.
    3. A ship or submarine.

[*]A dish shaped like a boat: a sauce boat.

I paid a lot of money to go on a cruise and i will call it a boat if i want to, while I am the subject if i want to have on jeane and tank top for formal dining i will, I will be rude to everyone at dinner and be the table mate from hell, along the same subject i will bring crying kids into the dining room to disturb everyones dinner, I will be the one who pushes every elevator button before you get off the thing. I also will be the one who does not leave any tips for anyone all cruise long. I will also let my son go in the pool in swim dipers, and not really care what others think (my son is 28 so he might look kind of funny) there must be other things i can do to be rude and crude on my next cruise, so every one just look for me on a cruise I will be easy to spot, I will be the one being made to walk to plank.

Bob's evil twin brother

Archived