Quick question, on carry on item

N&J

Quick question we leaving next week on the 8 day Breeze, my little one is allergic to milk. We are bring on Almond milk and it's in a 32oz box do you think they will give us any trouble. What are your thoughts.

Thanks

Nanette:D

Here's what the CCL web site says about carry on beverages:

"A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person."

So I too think you will be OK with a 32 oz box of almond milk. However as suggested above, maybe a quick talk with someone at Special Needs will make the answer more official.

To keep things cold I bring a collapsable soft side cooler and get ice a few times per day from the cabin steward. I also leave the outer door that hides the fridge open when possible. It helps. The heat builds up behind that door and the fridge won't cool very well. The water I put in on the day we get on the ship isn't really cold until the next day. You may need an alternate plan.